If you oversee multi-user environments and are required to prevent and troubleshoot performance issues, application failures and operating system errors, chances are that you are tired of hopping between remote connections, screens and management consoles, pinpointing and trying to solve the real issues with your VDI or RDS farms.
What if you could see your entire network like you have never seen it before?
What if you could control your network remotely, easily execute a comprehensive set of powerful tasks on multiple computers and users in your environment from a single console?
Step up to ControlUp, a super-console for Terminal Services and VDI management.
ControlUp creates a continuous and searchable grid view of all the users, sessions and processes in your environment, enabling rapid information gathering and a blazingly fast and fine-grained control over user sessions and processes in RDS and virtual desktops in the enterprise.
With ControlUp, repetitive and time-consuming tasks are simplified and unified in a single powerful console:
- Real-time monitoring of server farms and desktops – (imagine a Task Manager performance grid, working simultaneously on all of your managed machines – RDS, VDI stations and traditional desktops).
- Rapid troubleshooting and real-time performance bottleneck identification – (identify and resolve problems in your environment with just a few clicks instead of hopping from console to console).
- Advanced E-mail alerts – monitor a variety of fine-grained incidents in your environment and get real-time e-mail alerts.
- Parallel execution of a comprehensive set of tasks on multiple computers or users – (power management, policy, file system, ICA session shadowing, monitoring published applications, etc.)
- Leverage an ever-growing library of management scripts or dynamically import your own PowerShell, VB or batch scripts
- Powerful Windows Registry and Services dashboards Controllers which allow instant comparison and parallel management of multiple machines.
- Comprehensive Remote Systems Management capabilities.
- Windows System Events Diagnostics and Monitoring.
- Historical Incidents analytics.
|Release date||October 20, 2014|
|File size||41 MB|
|Operating system||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 / R2|
|Pre-requisites||.NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or .NET Framework 4.5, an Active Directory Domain|