We at Smart-X understand the importance of support services especially in the System Administration world. This is why we want to ensure you that you selected the right place to get your software solutions.
When you purchase a Smart-X product you receive an Annual Support & Maintenance which includes the rights to freely get product updates and new releases, unlimited E-mail support with 2 business day initial response and up to 6 interactive support sessions using remote control tools such as TeamViewer, Remote Assistance etc’
What You Can Expect:
- The time required to resolve support questions may vary based upon your specific implementation. Our promise to you is to begin the problem resolution within the response time period of your contract, and that we will make every reasonable attempt to diagnose and resolve issues in a timely manner. Smart-X does not guarantee a specific resolution time.
- When you submit a Support request using the “Submit a ticket” option in our website you will receive an automated acknowledgement.
- A Smart-X support engineer will contact you within the designated response time period.
- We may be able to resolve your issue immediately. More commonly, we will request that you follow a particular course of action and then attempt to replicate the issue.
- Smart-X support engineer may request that you allow us to remotely log-into your system, or that you temporarily change your Smart-X product setup. We may ask you to temporarily change your configuration as part of the diagnosis.
- If these steps do not result in a solution, your support engineer will forward the issue to our engineering team who will again attempt to replicate the problem, diagnose the root cause and make a recommendation.
- Once an issue has been registered through Support Ticket , resolution is defined as accomplishing any one of the following:
- Providing a reasonable solution to the issue.
- Providing a reasonable work-around to the issue.
- Determination by Smart-X that the issue is an enhancement request and forwarding the request to Smart-X Product Management for future consideration.
- Escalation by the Smart-X Support team of the incident/product defect to Smart-X Engineering for review.
If you have other questions please contact us at Support@smart-x.com Or you can contact our support line at 1-800-781-4735 and we’ll be happy to assist.