Automation Team Leader
About The Position
ControlUp is transforming how IT manages systems and troubleshooting issues. We are looking for QA automation team leader to join our team. The candidate will work on the next generation of ControlUp Monitoring tool using the cutting edge of modern technologies.
- Lead the QA automation team to improve developers test coverage, release velocity and production health
- Work closely with the product and dev teams in instrumenting their workflow to build a comprehensive picture of coverage and quality.
- Work closely with Dev teams and develop test plans, stress, performance, reliability, and usability testing.
- Hands-on ability to write automation and build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure.
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary.
- Manage and prioritize the automation team’s workload on a daily basis.
- זB.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of experience as a team leader.
- At least 5 years experience of QA automation engineer.
- Experience with database technologies like SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience working with cloud environments (AWS/Azure/Google)
- Experience with testing frameworks (Selenium / CasperJS / PhantomJS)
- Deep understanding of web technologies (Rest, DOM, and more)
- CI/CD culture.
- soapUI/Apache JMeter
- Experience with Kubernetes - an advantage
- Experience with Ansible - an advantage