Full Stack Team Leader
About The Position
ControlUp is transforming how IT manages systems and troubleshoots issues. We are looking for Full Stack Team Leader to join our team. The candidate will on the next generation of ControlUp Monitoring tool using the cutting edge of modern technologies.
- Manage and prioritize the team’s workload on a daily basis
- Manage and mentor developers in your team, to grow their skills and prepare them for increased responsibility.
- Lead discussions about project architecture and technical feasibility, make decisions and justify your development approach.
- Work closely with the scrum master and product owner to help address business needs while maintaining engineering standards and paying down technical debt.
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of experience as a team leader.
- At least 5 years experience of actual employment in development roles.
- Experience with frontend technologies like React.
- Experience with server-side languages like Node.js, Python, .Net (optional).
- Experience with database technologies like SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.