About The Position
ControlUp changes the way of IT monitoring from troubleshooting to fully automated operations in the data center. We are looking for an excellent, hands-on DBA Team Leader to join our growing team.
- Coordinate projects and tasks across multiple resources and functional areas, and oversee the design, development, testing, and deployment of ETL and data science solutions.
- Work directly with the CTO, R&D, and product stakeholders and translate customers data needs to technical requirements, design, and implementation.
- Develop statistical and ML models.
- Implement best practices to ensure the quality and consistency of data extracting and modeling throughout the company.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as DBA Application (SQL Server, Postgress, MySQL)
- hands-on experience in BI Development (DWH, ETL) – a must
- Academic degree in Industrial Engineering, Information Systems or other related fields.
- Knowledge in DWH design – must.
- Experience with scripting languages - an advantage.
- Experience in Python - an advantage.
- Big data technologies (Spark, Hive and etc).
- A solid understanding of database design and experience with relational and NoSQL databases (e.g SQL server, Influxdb, Postgress, Redis, Redshift, and others).