Senior Software Engineer
About The Position
As the Senior Software Engineer, you will provide the technical leadership towards architecting a highly scalable, cost-effective and high performing platform.
In this position, you will own and establish engineering frameworks for Big Data, be the proactive and technical focal point for the data platform end to end.
- Design, develop and deliver software product
- Take technical responsibility on software components
- Be a technical “guru” and assist the team to make decisions during software development
- Maintain, support and improve existing platform and components
- At least 7 years’ experience of server-side development in at least one the following programming languages: Java, Scala, Python
- At least 3 years of professional experience of using Big Data technologies (Spark/Hadoop).
- Deep knowledge of component systems architecture including distributed systems architecture and multiple programming languages supporting such architecture.
- Proven experience in SQL and relation databases
- Strong working experience in Agile methodology
- Fluent English (mostly writing/reading skills)
- Work closely with Product Manager
- Working experience in Linux Environment
- Experience in CI/CD methodology
- Experience in Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Experience in NoSQL databases (like Redis, Casandra, ElasticSearch, HBase, etc.)