Renewal specialist & Account manager
About The Position
A successful and fast-growing venture-backed start-up, which is reshaping IT Ops, With over 1200 customers worldwide, ControlUp spearheads the Collective IT Analytics revolution. We are searching for a Renewals Specialist to join our sales team.
As a Renewals Specialist, you will be building and developing enduring relationships with customers, acting as their trusted advisor and understanding their unique business challenges. is hiring top sales talent for Renewal Sales due to massive market demand as we are in the midst of unprecedented growth and global expansion.
The ControlUp Renewals Specialist will nurture the customer relationship and act as a sales enabler to drive retention and customer loyalty for ControlUp products.
- Strategically engage with customers to align customer goals with our solutions. Ensure account retention, development, and growth of lifetime customer value.
- Drive customer use and adoption of software to ensure maximum license utilization by facilitating successful onboarding and adoption of software leading to retention, upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Expand and grow customer accounts by identifying customer needs and educating and selling additional products in our software portfolio.
- Monitor and report customers product experiences and provide consultation and recommendations to improve performance and success.
- Strong customer focus and service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build trusted relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to consult with customers remotely at the business operation and technical levels.
- Ability to accomplish results working through others.
- Hands-on, individual contributor and a collaborative team player.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in SalesForce - an advantage.
- Bachelors degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer facing role.
- Sales, account management or customer success experience, especially in software - an advantage.
- Proficient in German, French or other languages - an advantage.