Global Customer Services Engineer
About The Position
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
As Global Customer Services Engineer you are responsible for the review, qualification and ownership of complex enterprise level support calls that may include multiple ControlUp products and maintain ownership until the problem is resolved with minimal oversight from management.
Act as an effective technical interface between the customer and 3rd Level Engineering / Product Development teams - by providing clear issue documentation and by leveraging cross-functional working relationships in their area of expertise.
Write & review complex technical articles and case studies for the knowledge base, leveraging the customer reported cases, product specifications, and previous experience.
Perform on-boarding for new customers, install and upgrade ControlUp products.
Build and maintain customer training platform and create customer training best practices.
· Must have at least 2-3 years’ experience in Customer Support or equivalent experience and the ability to interact with enterprise customers in a professional manner
· Strong presentation and training skills
· Solid knowledge of the latest Sever & Networking\ communications technologies
· Familiarity with scripting languages (PowerShell) – Big advantage
· Solid Knowledge of VDI = Citrix\VMware virtualization solutions (advantage)
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows server OSs
· English – Native Language Level (Mandatory)