Global Customer Services Engineer-US
About The Position
As Global Customer Services Engineer you are responsible for the review, qualification and ownership of complex enterprise level support calls that may include multiple ControlUp products and maintain ownership until the problem is resolved with minimal oversight from management.
Is able to self-prioritize work items based on customer requirements and minimal guidance.
Act as a resource for less senior members of the team as needed, to troubleshoot and resolve specific customer issues.
Act as a technical focal point for key strategic customers.
Act as an effective technical interface between the customer and 3rd Level Engineering / Product Development teams - by providing clear issue documentation and by leveraging cross-functional working relationships in their area of expertise
Provides problem report prioritization for the Engineering team.
Write & review complex technical articles and case studies for the knowledge base, leveraging the customer reported cases, product specifications, and previous experience.
Performs in-depth analysis of memory dumps/network traces while developing troubleshooting-focused code / script knowledge.
· Solid knowledge of the latest Sever & Networking\ communications technologies
· Familiarity with scripting languages (PowerShell.).
· Solid Knowledge of VDI = Citrix\VMware virtualization solutions
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows server OSs
· Demonstrated ability to write complex technical articles and case studies for knowledge base.
· Demonstrated ability to properly reproduce and document customer reported issues.
· Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot or workaround customer issues with: perfmon, procmon, dump files, event viewer and other logs available
· Must have at least 4-6 years’ experience in Customer Support or equivalent experience and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner
· Works effectively and collaborates cross-functionally in a fast-paced team environment
· Strong presentation and training skills
· English – Native Language Level