In this position, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of test automation processes and delivery of complex end-to-end automation solutions. You will be in charge of the entire planning and development cycle, the result of which is a robust automation framework for the next generation of management and monitoring software for IT professionals.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience as automation engineer.
- Experience with enterprise architecture and integration principles – REST, SOAP, extensive XML usage, stateless designs, etc.
- Solid grasp of software development life cycle best-practices, methods and conventions, including but not limited to Unit and Integration Testing, Source Code Management, Continuous Integration, Domain Driven Design, and Dependency Management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work without close supervision and with proactive goal-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English (speaking/reading/writing)
- Knowledge in PowerShell
- Knowledge in MS SQL
- Proficiency in Microsoft systems