We are looking for individuals with vast experience in the JVM world and in Big Data
technologies such as Spark, ElasticSearch, and Kafka, who can provide the technical leadership towards architecting a highly scalable, cost effective and highly performing platform.
In this position, you will own and establish engineering frameworks for Big Data, being the proactive and technical focal point for the data platform end to end. You will be expected to lead by example, coaching and mentoring other team members.
- At least 3 years of professional experience using Java with an established track record as a leading engineer including the use of multithreading and concurrent programming.
- Deep knowledge of component systems architecture including distributed
systems architecture and multiple programming languages supporting
- Knowledge of various Big Data components and technologies including Spark/Hadoop, ElasticSearch/Solr, Kafka, NoSQL databases, visualization tools (e.g. Tableau), distributed cache (e.g. Redis), workflow tools (Airflow, Apache Nifi, Luigi) and low latency solutions (networking / disk / etc).
- B.Sc. in Computer science / Computer Engineering
- 5-10 years of software development experience
- Fluent in English (mostly writing/reading skills)
- Experience in SQL
- Knowledge in PowerShell
- Knowledge in MS SQL
- Proficient in Microsoft systems
- Working experience in Linux Environment