ControlUp infrastructure R&D team is using cutting-edge technologies to build a next-generation monitoring solution, that enables IT professionals worldwide to monitor, troubleshoot and manage complex hybrid cloud environments. You will work on modernizing a market-leading product using advanced .NET technologies using micro-services architecture in a big data multithreading environment.
If you’re known as a super-experienced developer with an open mind, fast learning curve and a thorough understanding of software development, and you are looking for a creative and fun environment – Control your next step Up and join us!
- B.Sc. in Computer science / Computer Engineering (not a must)
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Excellent experience with C# and variety of .NET 3rd party frameworks
- Deep understanding of algorithms
- Comfortable tackling new problems and thinking outside the box
- Work experience with implementing complex architecture using design
- Patterns while considering aspects such as performance, memory, security, network and multithreading
- Knowledge of IT environment, virtualization, cloud and OS
- Experience developing software using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Working experience using a bug/task tracking application