In this position you will be tackling complex challenges in systems monitoring and administration while bridging gaps between different platforms and operating systems. You will be a part of a brilliant team that is building the next generation of powerful and insightful software for IT professionals.
- 3-6 years of software development experience
- 3 years experience developing in Python
- Work experience in a complex dev environment
- Linux internals experience
- Work experience using a bug /task tracking application
- Comfortable tackling new problems and thinking outside the box
- Ability to work independently with basic guidance and to take on additional tasks as required.
- Knowledge of CPU / GPU Architecture, Memory management – Shared Memory / Memory Mapped files, Networking Protocols
- B.Sc. in Computer science / Computer Engineering
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Microsoft .NET 3.5/4.0, C#, WCF, Web Services, MVC, P/invoke, TCP/UDP – Advantage
- IT skills (servers, internetworking) – major advantage