Controlup is expanding and is looking for a seasoned, expert DevOps Engineer. Are you passionate about building stuff? Do you like to understand how things work? Are you excited by optimizations, best-practices and making things work smoothly and seamlessly on-premises and in the cloud? If you answered “yes” to any of the above – you belong with us!
Utilizing cutting-edge technology, combined with latest methodologies and best-practices, DevOps is all about making the developer’s life easier and more productive and releasing quality products on-time. We’re looking for a seasoned, creative, passionate and innovative engineer to help ramp up the culture, practices and tooling for a growing, hybrid environment.
- Establish a solid CI/CD framework and processes for R&D
- Build end to end visibility for the production environment (dashboards, monitoring tools, alerts).
- Troubleshooting and remediating complex issues in Controlup’s cloud environments
- Manage cost and increase efficiency in Controlup’s multi-cloud environment
- More than 3 years as a DevOps. Virtualization experience (VMware, Xen, Hyper-V)
- Knowledge/Experience with Windows (SysAdmin experience – advantage), Linux and
- Knowledge with Big data technologies (Hadoop stack, AWS EMR)
- Scripting knowledge (PowerShell, Python, Bash)
- Continuous delivery experience (Git, Jenkins)
- Configuration management knowledge (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef) – one from the list a must, 2 or more an advantage.
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS – must, Azure OR GCP – an advantage)
- Working experience with Employment Tools – one of Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Octopus Deploy
- Software configuration methodology
- Build methodology experience
- Working in large, distributed groups with follow the sun (on call) work.