ControlUp has acquired Avacee, expanding our industry-leading Digital Experience Monitoring and Optimization solution to physical endpoints to provide next-generation user experience and device management.
Today, we are excited to announce that ControlUp has acquired Avacee, a cloud-first, scalable platform for managing systems and devices everywhere. This is an important step in the evolution of ControlUp, and one that will help advance our vision of ControlUp as a true, self-healing Digital Experience Optimization platform. The addition of Avacee technology to the ControlUp platform offers a best-in-class solution for managing everything from cloud desktops, virtual desktops to physical endpoints, and delivers all of this for the enterprise.
The Avacee acquisition caps what has been a remarkable year for ControlUp. 2020 has marked significant milestones for us, including:
- Establishing a valuable partnership with VMware to license our technology to their customers
- $27 million in Series C funding, led by JVP
- Near 100% growth in revenue
- The establishment of a new R&D center in the U.S.
- The release, in May, of ControlUp Scoutbees, our synthetic testing application
- Expanding the company’s client roster to B2C and B2B brands comprising more than 50 of the Fortune 100
- Growth of more than 50% in our company employee base, employing close to 180 employees globally
ControlUp’s unique, self-healing technology predicts and remediates performance issues automatically for thousands of organizations across the globe, saving them time, money, and precious human resources while ensuring business continuity. The Avacee Systems Intelligence Platform enhances this technology by making it possible to manage physical endpoints—located anywhere—without requiring VPNs or cloud gateways. Avacee offers ControlUp customers next-generation intelligence and automation for user and device management. It’s delivered via the Cloud at scale and is rapidly extensible. The ControlUp/Avacee pairing will enable companies to create a superior employee experience that redefines the world of remote work and deliver it today.
2020 has been a banner year for ControlUp, and we’ve got lots more to come in 2021. We’re excited to welcome the Avacee team to the ControlUp family, establish our new R&D center in the U.S., and deliver a bright new future in user experience for our community.
Not using ControlUp yet? Download it today and start your FREE, three-week trial.