If you are attending VMworld 2019, visit us at Booth 1651 to see how ControlUp can give you virtualization superpowers. We’ll be showing our most recent solutions and some old favorites:
- We’ll demonstrate ControlUp Real-time Automated Actions, which allows IT admins to proactively solve recurring problems in their infrastructure. We published over a dozen brand-new Automated Actions in August, so stop by and see what’s new.
- We’ll showcase ControlUp Real-Time native integration with VMware Horizon, which allows end user computing administrators to seamlessly manage their Horizon environment from the ControlUp console.
- We’re introducing ControlUp for Virtual Servers, which allows data center administrators to cut costs and eliminate downtime of virtualized environments with control and optimization capabilities delivered via a real-time, comprehensive dashboard view.
- We’re introducing ControlUp Analyzer, a virtual appliance that allows VMware vSphere™, vSAN™, Horizon, and NSX™ administrators to remove configuration and security risks and provide end-users with a great experience.
- We’ll be covering our new releases in our new booth theater every hour on the half-hour. Stop by–you could win a pair of awesome ControlUp socks!
- For an in-depth look at how to use Automated Actions to fix recurring issues, you can attend our Solutions Exchange Theater presentation on Monday, August 26th, at 12:20 pm.
After watching a demo or booth theater presentation, enter our drawing to win an Xbox One X. We have three to give away, so you have three chances to win. And everyone who watches a demo gets a free t-shirt!
For more information about ControlUp’s presence at VMworld, click here. We’re looking forward to seeing you at VMworld!